Articles of association
§ 1 Company name
The company’s name is ldébanken lnvest Online Sverige AB.
§ 2 Registered office
The board is based in Solna municipality.
3 § Operation
The company shall provide advice and administration to companies in the advisory and investment industry as well as own and manage real estate and movable property. The company shall, without changing the purpose of the company law to make a profit for the shareholders, strive to conduct its operations in a way that secures the companies’ future and has a positive impact.
§ 4 Share capital
The share capital must be a minimum of SEK 3 500 000 and a maximum of SEK 14 000 000.
§ 5 Number of shares
The number of shares must be a minimum of 350 000 000 and a maximum of 1 400 000 000.
6 § The board
The board shall consist of a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10 members with a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 10 deputies.
§ 7 Auditors
The company shall not have an auditor. However, in accordance with the rules in the Swedish Companies Act, the Annual General Meeting may choose to appoint an auditor.
8 § Notice of the Annual
General Meeting Notice must be given by e-mail within the time specified in the Swedish Companies Act.
§ 9 Matters at the Annual General Meeting
The following matters shall be considered at the Annual General Meeting.
1. Election of chairman at the meeting.
2. Preparation and approval of the voting list.
3. Selection of one or two tellers
4. Verification that the meeting has been convened properly.
5. Approval of the agenda
6. Presentation of the annual report and, if necessary, the auditor’s report.
7. Decision on
– Adoption of the income statement and balance sheet.
– Use of the company’s profit or loss according to the approved balance sheet.
– Discharge of liability for the board members and the managing director.
8. Determination of the fees of the Board of Directors and, in certain cases, the auditors.
9. Election of the Board and, where applicable, of the auditors.
10. Other matters to be addressed at the Annual General Meeting in accordance with the Swedish Companies Act of 2005:551 or the Articles of Association.
§ 10 Financial year
The financial year is January 1 – December 31.